Náměstí Svobody 20
The building right in the heart of Brno, in Svobody Square, offers a mix of office and retail space over 2,330 m².
It is currently used by companies with strong market positions such as the clothing chain New Yorker, the consulting company PricewaterhouseCoopers and the BreadWay bakery. The lease agreements are concluded for medium and long-term periods.
Svobody Square, formerly called Dolní náměstí (Lower Square), is the largest and oldest square in the historical part of Brno. It was founded in the 13th century, but its current buildings are mostly from the time of the great reconstruction of Brno in the 19th and 20th centuries. At this time, probably around 1860, the building at today’s address at 20 Svobody Square was also built, then an apartment house with a hardware store owned by Eduard Till. The house continued to be owned by the family until it was confiscated in 1950. Afterwards, a shop of Mototechna, a national enterprise, was established on the ground floor. The building has been gradually rebuilt and modified – the modifications in the 1930s by architect Norbert Troller and the major reconstruction in 1998 are worth mentioning.